Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Bday RS


I am the Enrichment leader in our ward and we decided to have an actual Birthday party instead of the traditional "thanks to Emma" celebration. I mean don't get me wrong, we are grateful for Joseph and Emma and the Relief Society, but this time it was fun to just party!! Here is a picture of us on a sugar high from our yummy cake loaded with yummy frosting and a yummy filling! We had a "pink elephant" gift exchange which is a gift that is new and useful. I came home with a nice black frame and Camille scored some Reese's Cups and DRYER SHEETS! Woo hoo! We are almost out of those. It was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha we are crazy!

Carrie and Jeff said...

What a great idea. We are doing ours next week...and doing something fun as well.