
These are my dearest most wonderful friends. I have only known them for (almost) a year and we have been through so much together and whenever I am with them, I come home a better person! I always tell Brandon that I just love them so much and cherish the friendship we have. The two on the left are sisters, Andrea (far left) and Suzanne, then Debi and me. I am still getting to know Andrea, but she is so super sweet and such a strong mother and woman. Suzanne has taught me to be more spiritual and to pray about everything. She is such a good mom and it shows in the way her children behave and respond to her. I just look up to her so much. And Debi-dear sweet Debi. The most selfless woman ever created! She is always so willing to serve and I know that if there is ANYTHING I EVER need, I can call her and the crazy thing is she usually knows what I need before I even know I need it. She has taught me to be more down to earth and more humble and willing. She is a true example of Christ like Love! These sweet woman have made Texas my home. They are great friends and examples and I love to be with them until 3 in the morning even though I know how hard the next day will be without the sleep. It's because I know I will be better after being with them. I just love you girls!
Love Melissa
2 comments:
Remember how much my sister said you would love Texas? I guess she was right. It's nice to live in a place that you love. You've 'bloomed where planted.'
are the 2 sisters' maiden name Mangum? they remind me a family i new when i lived in texas
Post a Comment