Saturday, April 4, 2009

Productive Productive Productive

In the last 2 weeks we have had 3 garage sales and made about $1300, had Jax's spiderman party, I spoke in Sacarament Meeting, we built and planted a "square foot garden" full of tomatoes, jalepenos, onions, cilantro and so on, I have helped plan and made invitations for a baby shower, Brinnley has cut 4 teeth, Autumn was a Star Student at school which means someone saw her doing something good and she was awarded for it from the office, Brandon got a seasonal job starting in May or June, Brandon and I went to the gym like 8 times, we rotated all our food storage, we (finally) gor Brinnley's birth certificate and social security card, and of course I have been couponing, couponing, couponing. Sounds busy--well it has been but I feel like our lives have finally gotten back to normal productivity. With having a baby, then a broken leg, life slowed down but I think we are all back on track. Feels great! My "Texan" friends have never seen this part of me! Oh yea, one more thing, we are leaving at about 4 in the morning to meet my BFF Becky in Nauvoo for a few days! Horray!
Here is a pic of our garden and Brinnley's adorable bed head!!


6 comments:

Mardi said...

Wow - great accomplishments. And to think people say couponing isn't worth it. Have fun in Nauvoo - it's a fun little town. Thanks for the soyjoy and tooth brushes!

Shelly said...

What pill did you take and can I have some? I love those days or weeks when you feel like you're caught up...for now!!

Stacy said...

I think you just spelled M-O-M. Ha. Tell Becky hi for me!

Gleason Family said...

just reading your post made me tired. Just kidding. :) Phew. Glad you have so much energy. Send some my way... please? :) Brinn's "bed-head" is too cute. Have fun in Nauvoo. Love ya!

cameron said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME... SO GALD TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelavon said...

awesome! those are the gardens that we taught the people to build in ecuador on my mission. fun!