Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coupons Coupons Coupons


I know many of you know about my obsession with couponing. I think this is my best yet and I am still not quite sure how I did it...
My total was $113 and I paid $14 out of pocket and recieved 2 $5 Gift Cards from the Fiber One products. So if this isn't convincing enough to start clipping those Sunday coupons, then I just don't know what would be!!

Wondering a good place to try? Super Target has apples for $0.99 lb and if you go on targets website at the bottom there is grocery coupon button. Click on it and Target Store coupons will come up and there is one for $1 off a lb of apples. 3 apples is about a pound, the total is $1.35 take the $1 off and you get a pond of apples for $0.35!! We are going to stock up on these and make and can applesauce! Happy Couponing to Us!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

I believe in coupons! Have you tried old navy weekly? It's a fun coupon hunt.

Mardi said...

Now that is amazing! I love it. Isn't Target awesome?! And the one here is so much nicer than any other store in the world. Go COUPONS!

cameron said...

ok... so i really want to do this... can you give me some steps/hints on how to start?

Sarie said...

You are amazing, you know that? Seriously. I have a friend who does this, and I just can't make my brain spend the time thinking that hard. Like math and stuff... but I really should! You get the best deals!

Rachel said...

Amazing. I so need lessons. I'm horrible at it but we need to do it so badly. Help!

aimee and aaron said...

i seriously don't know how you do it. i'm slowly getting my feet wet with coupons. i totally scour ads for deals and only buy stuff on sale, but i need to get more experience with coupons. congrats! that's awesome. oh, and i FINALLY posted a few wedding pics!

Brielle said...

That is awesome! I like coupons and would probably coupon more if I lived in a different place. We don't have many stores here so I would have to go 2 hours away to Boise and that just isn't happening!

Crystal and Jordan said...

yes i need a lesson...are there web sites? or do you do just the sunday paper