Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just Keep Swimming Just Keep Swimming


That is the 21st century "I think I can I think I can!"
Goodness life has been crazy!!!!
Brandon hurt his back and has been down the last few days. I have had to dress him, bathe him and serve him hand and foot which I LOVE to do (really, I do because he is so appreciative). But if course life doesn't pause! Enrichment, school, dr's appoitments, field trips, gym, laundry and house cleaning, teething baby, and you know the list goes on and on. BUT I think we are getting back to a little normal. A great friend referred us to his chiropracter who was amazing and by the time we walked out of that appointment, brandon could stand up straight with no pain. A couple days ago he was taking 2 vicadin every 4 hours. So that is a huge improvement! So all the other things will still go on, but my man will be there to help me balance it all again. I don't know what I would do without him!
(That pic is supposed to be me and Brandon and the shark is life huh??)

1 comment:

Cecile Ewell said...

oh man, that is so hard. I totally know cuz Justin has herniated discs for 3 years before his surgery, and I never want to go through that again!!
Sounds like Brandon's doing good though, so that is awesome! Hang in there, it'll pass before you know it;)