



Life has been SO busy and May is all ready almost over!! Is anyone else thinking that that is insanely impossible!?! My baby is 11 months this week and that is NOT OK!! Amongst the busyness was a lot of fun things:
I atennded a field trip to the Dallas Arberetum where we enjoyed the beautiful flowers and yummy fresh air
I hosted a baby shower for a friend in the ward
We went to the primary activity-called the Becoming Show where the kids talked about a talent they were working on--it was adorable! And it looks like Jaxon is "becoming a photographer--what do ya think?? (Sarah, looks like he can use a few pointers...)
And my highlight--selfishly--we stopped at a garage sale on our way to drop our kids off for a date night and a woman was selling her daughter clothes. Big deal you think?? Well it just happened that this woman had just had a baby and got rid of her "skinny" clothes which HAPPENS to be my "fat" clothes. I have been so frusterated with not fitting into anything since i broke my leg and honestly I have been praying for a solution--a quick one. Yes Brandon and I have been going to the gym and that always leads to eating better--but the key word for me was QUICK. I am too impatient for slow results. ANYWAY--back to the garage sale--I found Banana Republic, GAP and Old Navy clothes in MY NEW size and got an entire new wardrobe for $35 and that included some accessories! A small answer to my prayers in a big way! Finally, clothes that will fit and hopefully for not too long because I am gonna be skinny--(right??)
And the other highlight was getting an airplane ticket out here so we can drive back to CA together in June! Yay! We are all SO excited!
OK, that's it for now.....
Oh WAIT--one more highlight--I got to cash in on my Mother's Day gift by getting the kids pictures taken! I have not had them done since Jax was 6 months old! Pathetic, I know! But they are SO cute. OK, that's all....



1 comment:
I'm just glad you didn't post the picture he took of me...I am pretty sure he was aiming my direction with that camera. If he got one...DELETE that baby! And yes, time is flying by!
Post a Comment