Friday, July 17, 2009

Isn't She Precious!



She brings so many smiles to our home! In these pictures, she is looking at her favorite person--Daddy! Brinnley was in her bed for about 2 hours today (refusing to nap) and I could hear her in there saying, "HI DADA", "MAMAMAMAMA!" and "AUTU!" It is so cute! She calls Jaxon ADA, like DADA without the first D. It's so fun watching her hit these milestones! It won't be long before she is walking. Sometimes, while she is cruising, she will let go of the couch to take off running with the other kids just to remember suddenly she can't walk yet and faceplants it on the floor--and laughs. It's so funny!

5 comments:

Mardi said...

I would have to agree. Precious an sweet.

Angel said...

She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh melissa...you are so blessed to have such a precious daughter!

The Eckerd Family said...

She's darling! They grow so fast....so cute, and sad!

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

I think she's pretty much the cutest baby I've ever seen! :) Really! :)