
I wrote this post awhile ago but was having trouble with getting the pics...




Now I am on Summer "Break". So what is summer break all about--vacationing or breaking? Anyway--Daniel and Kaleb flew home yesterday. With a heavy heart, I allowed them to return home.
I am going to miss the pillow fights, the late night munchies, the games of Risk, the pool dates, the crazy pictures and videos taken proudly by Kaleb, and all the FUN FUN FUN we had!! Our house is much too quiet and lonely without those 2 boys. But I have to admit, boring is good for one day. I laid on the couch until 10 am and did some picking up and went to the grocery stores to restock our storage, freezers, fridge and pantry. The boys are big eaters. A good thing to know now...I think Brinnley and Jaxon enjoyed a day doing nothing too. Jaxon has watched more tv today than he has all summer. Just once won't hurt I guess. Autumn never slows down, she spent the night at Auntie Cam's. Charlotte--Thank you for sharing your boys with us! We had so much fun with them!! Can't wait to do it again!
1 comment:
I'm impressed at how much you like to take on. How nice of you to treat the boys to a fun summer. So, back to normal life or do you have more suprises in store?
Post a Comment