Love this! And she still has her crocs on! So cute! Now compare this adorable picture to my kids zoned out in front of the tv with high fevers and I think you have the exact opposite. :) This virus is hanging out way too long..! I'm ready for some summer fun again!! Soon! :)
6 comments:
I love it!
Great job!
that is awesome! i wish that could happen every night!
go ahead, share your secrets
Love this! And she still has her crocs on! So cute! Now compare this adorable picture to my kids zoned out in front of the tv with high fevers and I think you have the exact opposite. :) This virus is hanging out way too long..! I'm ready for some summer fun again!! Soon! :)
that's the best. Did they sleep all night though? Hopefully. :) I love how Jax is laying on the dvd. Too cute.
Post a Comment