Friday, August 21, 2009

Another visit to the Zoo






I know I know--how many times can one family visit the Zoo? Well, our zoo is HUGE. It's Free. It's Cool. Kids Love It!
Our zoo is sort of split into two halves and we usually just do one half at a time. This visit we happened to take a tour on the Monorail with some free tickets. Then we went to the children's section of the zoo where we learned you can trade items you have found in nature (or in our case, garage sales) and they give you points for the items you brought, then you can spend your points on items they have there. The kids LOVED it! I have a feeling they will want to hike more, camp more and be watching the gorund more instead of watching where they are going. We will need big huge buckets to carry things I am sure. Fun Family day at the Zoo! Oh, it was free because we have a zoo pass--which wasn't free...

No comments: