Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Autumn

Dearest Autumn,
We can not believe you are all ready 7 years old! One more year until you are baptized! We are so blessed to have you as a part of our family! You are always so helpful and my favorite quality you have is your sensitivity to others when they are hurt or sad. It is such a beautiful quality you have of bringing comfort to those around you. Thank you for that wonderful example. When you grow up you want to be "a MOM, of course!" You love to do the things "moms" do, like putting on makeup, dressing up to go somewhere, go on "dates" with me or dad, boss the young ones around (they probably don't like that talent of yours)and the newest "mommy" trait is cleaning the bathroom and helping with the dishes. Wow, you are going to be one amazing mom! You said something so special to us the other day. I was mentioning to you and Jaxon that we may have children live in our home who need a safe place to stay until their mommy's and daddy's are ready to have them back (foster care). I told you they needed good homes and families to borrow and you said you had the best idea--"What?" I asked, and you replied, "We can share the gospel with them!!" I love the simplicity of the gospel in your life, if the actor is not modest, we can not watch it, if the man is homeless, you tell me to feed him, if everyone is not on their knees, you correct it and so on. You, my dear, are fabulous! I am so blessed to be your mommy! I love you sweet thang! Happy Birthday!


3 comments:

Gleason Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Autumn! We love you and wish we could have been there to celebrate your special day with you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl you look good! Happy Birthday Autumn!!

Angel said...

I can't believe she is seven years old already! Happy Birthday!