Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Pianists

I love the sound of the piano in our home! The kids know my rule of not pounding on the piano, but making it sound pretty. love it! The piano tuner came and did some work on our piano and he said we got a great deal! (free of course) and he said it was a very functioning piano and was well in tune!

3 comments:

Gleason Family said...

jealous. I wish we had a piano in our home. Brinn is too cute. :) I always say it, but it is always true.... WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Ady Hahn said...

How fun! A piano is a great addition to a home. i need to get mine tuned as well. The movers broke a piece off the bottom.
:-( I sure miss y'all in TX!

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

So cute! So proud of you for getting that treasure for free!!