Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy One Year Anniversary






To my broken leg and ankle!
You will no longer hold me back! I will RUN on YOU! I will JUMP on YOU! I will stand on one foot on YOU! I will SWIM with YOU! I will HIKE on YOU! I will do WHATEVER my heart desires on YOU! So THERE! You can no longer make me FAT! Haaa haaa! I am the BOSS now!
(tendonitis in my achilies, I will deal with you later...)

Love
Melissa, your owner

7 comments:

Tiana said...

You're so funny, Liss. Have running, skipping, hopping, jumping!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! YAY to running and exercising...i guess...

Stacy said...

after going through surgery on my foot and having to get screws, i am CRINGING seeing all that they had to do to your foot and ankle- screws in bones are by far the most painful thing ever, i can't even imagine what you were feeling. so a year late, i am truly sympathizing (sp?) with you!

but way to go, i don't feel quite so bold yet doing all those things, even though i try to anyway, it still makes me nervous.

ivyjeanne said...

as cam would say, yahoo for you! i'm excited you finally get to move as you please -- congratulations! what a year you've been through. enjoy the freedom.

Gleason Family said...

That a girl... don't let it stop you! :) You are one amazingly strong woman!!!! love ya! (oh, and now can you send some of that enthusiasm towards excercising my way?... I'm in need. Desperate need.) :)

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! I'll never forget hearing about you before I even met you..and what a strong trooper you were to go through this!! I would ask Deb every week.."How's your friend?!!" You are an incredible, amazing woman! Mamma Hall of Fame.... :)

Ady Hahn said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's been a year already. Happy exercising! Some day, I'll get back to it too.