I saw that on your facebook! Congratulations new Mac owner! I am seriously in love with my Mac! Ha ha! I don't know how familiar you are with them, but if you have any questions I might be able to answer them!
i don't know why it crashed but we think a virus. how many things make a comp crash?? All I want from our comp is all my thousands of pics!! we have a good friend working on that for us...
7 comments:
It's time for you to save up and get a Mac! They're the best!
Guess what!?! It IS a MAC!!
I saw that on your facebook! Congratulations new Mac owner! I am seriously in love with my Mac! Ha ha! I don't know how familiar you are with them, but if you have any questions I might be able to answer them!
Glad you're back! Love your new background! It's so "autumn". :)
what is the deal. my computers last for years - i feel blessed - everyones is crashing these days. Why did it crash? virus? power?
i don't know why it crashed but we think a virus. how many things make a comp crash?? All I want from our comp is all my thousands of pics!! we have a good friend working on that for us...
sad and fun all at once
Post a Comment