Seriously, if you are still not convinced that couponing is SO worth your time and effort, then nothing will!! I do not know how much I spent on this stuff, but I DO know I still have a lot of money in my wallet. Haa haa. No but seriously, I have 21 recepits there and I think the most I spent on one transaction was $1. All the rest were less than a dollar and free. Most were free....The white coupons you see there is the money Walgreens gave back to me to shop in their store some more! There is a total of $56! Yay!
PS This isn't even everything from the week. I didn't want to get out the stuff I all ready put away. This is just from Friday and Saturday! And if I can manage to sneak away one more time tonight I am going to go back for more!
PPS If you want a better look at this stuff click on the pic and it will blow it up for you...
8 comments:
jealous.
what in the world are you going to do with all of that TheraFlu? You guys planning on being REALLY sick this flu season? Hope not! Just kidding. I know you love your couponing! :) Love ya! :)
that's amazing. i want to get into it but get so overwhelmed at just the thought of trying!
its so hard to believe that you can get all of that for nothing. just crazy, but i know people do it. you are hard core coupon-er!
I gotta see you in action one of these days!! Can we have a field trip to Walgreens with you? :)
ok - so we must talk. how do you do it? where are you getting coupons????????????????????????? do you sell the excess stuff?
cam
oh my gosh melissa, i am in awe. what the heck?
super jealous. I so need tips and lessons. i'm horrible and need to be so much better.
Post a Comment