Sunday, October 18, 2009

Light the Night






This was such a great event to participate in! And really I am speechless because of all the love and support we received from all the people we care about! Last minute we hit our goal of raising $1000 and even exceeded that goal!! Go Team Baby Drake!!! We can't WAIT until next year! Might even start planning now!!

3 comments:

Mardi said...

can't believe i missed it! where was i???? obviously forgot to put that on my calendar. sorry - next year!

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry we didn't make it! I'm super sad that we weren't there to walk with y'all. Sick kids and hubby didn't allow us to go. Let us know about next year and we'll plan ahead too! Way to go on meeting your goal, that is awesome.

Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

Bummed we missed out on this. Looks like you had a super great time! I love how your family honors your precious baby Drake.