




Gotta love traditions! The ward trunk or treat is always a must go classic every year and this year was no different. In reality I HATE Halloween but in another reality I LOVE dressing up. We had 3 witches, one black cat, one pirate, one ninja, one butterfly fairy and Brandon was a "stick figure" which looks super fun in a black light, super creepy without a black light. Cam was Glamour Girl taking all the pics. Thanks Camille!
PS, I do not like halloween becasue of WAY too much candy, and the creepy things that freak out the little kids. I like the cutsie stuff, not the creepy stuff. And same with the kiddos.
6 comments:
Ditto with you on Halloween. Fun to dress up and do cute fun stuff. Could definitely do without the creepy and candy.
Fun! Love the picture of you and Suzanne! Miss you girls!
love the costumes. And I'm glad you explained what Brandon was. Hilarious. :) Have fun trick-or-treating tomorrow!
Haha Trunk or Treat! =)
Thanks for Posting a link to the SwagBucksTricks blog!
Feel free to msg us any time for any questions!
By the way, I'm having fun looking at the costumes in your site =)
Happy Halloween!
I love how your family is all color coordinated!!
I don't do any of it. so sad. i loved dressing up - but haven't done anything since I got married. maybe it will be more fun with kids. and I am thinking i'll have to dress up next year...
Post a Comment