Thursday, November 5, 2009

13 miles--No problem


Am I crazy? I am so interested in training for the Dallas Half Marathon coming in April. I will find out more tonight. Brandon and I want one more rugrat. And I want to get healthy before we do that. Maybe this is it!!! Do you think I will really do it?

2 comments:

Angelavon said...

you can do it!!!! i've done two halves and they are totally manageable....just make sure you train and it will be a sinch!

aimee and aaron said...

of course you can do it! when i started training for my marathon i could only run 3 miles, but if you are serious and train you can do anything! train hard and then it's all mental. i'm excited for you! do it, do it, do it. you won't regret it and you'll be in great shape for another baby.