Monday, January 25, 2010

Count Your Blessings


After days like today, I just can't wait for the kids to be in bed with time to "myself" and I put that in quotations because to myself means thinking of the kids, the hubby, tomorrow's schedule and so on.....Oh yea, and "myself" time means running to the store and making my feet take me there even though I am utterly exhausted from a busy day, just to get diapers and milk because we are out of both...Then coming home to dishes, picking up and switching the clothes around and repeating to Brandon how busy today was and how tomorrow is going to be even busier and I am so tired.......Then before I go to bed, I check my email one last time, and blog updates and facebook. And this is what I read: todays post
Nienie Dialogues

And I remember how much I am thankful for this fabulous life I live and how blessed I am! There are no words to express my gratitude for my blessings! Thank you for the perspective nie!

2 comments:

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Thank you for this post. I read all about Nienie and cried my eyes out. She is such a strong, inspiring women! It has definitely put me in a contemplative mood and has made me hug my kids a little tighter and made me most grateful for my little world. Thanks Melissa, you're an awesome woman!

Our little corner said...

I follow her blog too! Any day that I think my life is hard, I think of her and I feel blessed again for my health. She is very inspiring!