Sunday, January 24, 2010

This is Ridiculous



My weakness--the Bachelor--but can you blame me, he's from Dallas (and a few other things...). Here are my top 3...
My favorite has to be Ali because she is the mediator in the house and is pretty tactful about it. She just seems really well rounded and not fake. If we had a show where all the girls were like Ali, it would be a boring show--hence why we still have crazy's like Vienna.....No drama from Ali...

Ella, well I keep going back and forth on her. Sometimes I think she is a little annoying, but a little gutsy at the same time. I am really still deciding on her, but she seems like a sweet girl.

Tenley, it's a toss up between her and Ali for me. Tenly is as sweet as they come. I was a little disappointed when she didn't tell Jake about her previous marriage in their first alone time, but then I thought she approached it honestly after the whole Rozlyn scandal. I am sure that was so scary for her to do. The ONLY thing for her is that I wonder what the WHOLE story is about her and her previous marriage--trust me I am not one to judge--but I DO know there are always TWO sides to every story and I wonder what she is not telling us. She seems perfectly sweet and genuine and it makes me sad that someone like her had to go through that--but WHY did he cheat? Jake better find out.

So who do you think????? I can't WAIT for Monday!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALI! ALI! ALI!

nat said...

I like Tenley! Although there are girls on there I don't even know yet! Last week there were some girls I had never seen..haha. Oh the drama!

Sarah Nelson said...

I had liked Ali up until last week. It was like she was trying to bring all the drama out in the house and even though Vienna is a total you know what, Ali was really mean. It doesn't give you the right to say anything you want just because the other person is a jerk. At this point, I just feel bad for Jake, who was hoping to have a fun group date last week and instead, all the girls had to dish about every cat fight in the house every time they were alone with him. Tenley and Ella seem like okay options, but at this point I wouldn't blink if they completely scrapped all the girls and brought in a new group for Jake!

Sarie said...

Oh, Allie for sure! I think she's awesome and have from the beginning. Tenley, I think she's a little too uptight, ballerina, type... hard to explain, but I don't think she can let her heart completely go in order to be in love. I think Allie can.

Cassie said...

Love the show! I really don't know who I like, it will be interesting to see who it comes down to.

adrian said...

Ella??? You are sick!!! I love the other two. He lives in Denton, like 35 minutes form me... my sister and i want to stalk the city until we find him and make him our slave!! He is just so hot!!!