Have I ever mentioned that I heart Walgreens and CVS? Both Pics $0.00 out of pocket! Yes that is a ZERO! The top pic is one I did before we went to Utah and before Christmas. The other is from the other day at CVS. I LOVE couponing!
like seriously... i still don't know how to do this... i need to figure it out for walgreens... it's right next door almost... i'd lov to be able to stock up on the stuff i use...
5 comments:
is that watermelon slices i see??? do share!
Haha--they are GONE!!! After the pic was taken! They disappeared!
amazing - i guess i might have to get back into it. let me know if you decide to sell the soy joys. eli loves them.
YOU'RE MY HERO!!!
like seriously... i still don't know how to do this... i need to figure it out for walgreens... it's right next door almost... i'd lov to be able to stock up on the stuff i use...
Post a Comment