Look at you! One hot mama! And isn't it nice to hear a compliment like that? So cute of Autumn. I got dressed for church on Sunday and Lydia said to me, "mom, is that your dress?" I said, "yes." And she said, "I don't like that dress." Needless to say, I changed into something else. Thanks Lydia.
7 comments:
I 100% agree! You look like you just stepped out of a magazine!
VERY cute! I was so embarassed to stand next to you today! SUPERMODEL MATERIAL :)
I was thinking the same thing when I saw your new profile picture on Face Book!
You are super cute!
Look at you! One hot mama! And isn't it nice to hear a compliment like that? So cute of Autumn. I got dressed for church on Sunday and Lydia said to me, "mom, is that your dress?" I said, "yes." And she said, "I don't like that dress." Needless to say, I changed into something else. Thanks Lydia.
Autumn has a great eye...
You do look cute sista! I am a bachelor fan too and Tenley is my favorite.
Post a Comment