
Have you ever heard of XANGO? Go here to check it out. Brandon and I have given it a try. We are on our second month and hasn't said much about it until we had our own testimonials about it. Here's how mine would go:
I feel an overall balance with my health since taking Xango and Eleviv. I have energy to go to the gym and take care of all my mother and wife duties, plus I have a desire to eat better and eat less. At the end of the day I feel calm and ready for bed and I have been sleeping a lot better. These are major differences for me and my norm! I usually have to talk myslf into the gym, I overeat and it is usually unhealthy and at night I am still full of energy and anxiety which makes it difficult to fall asleep. So I am really excited about this juice.
Here's how Brandon's would go:
I have had back problems for several years but this last year it was at it's worst. Anytime I did any rigorous activity like running, or playing basketball, my back would be sore for several days. I have spent a lot of time and money at the chiropractor! After taking XANGO, I have noticed my back has not been tightening up. I participated in the men's stake basketball tournament last weekend and at the end of the night my back was sore and tight. I could hardly walk to my own bed. My (amazing) wife suggested I take a shot of Xango before I go to sleep and a shot first thing in the morning. I figured I would be spending another chunk of money at the chiropractor to get over this one. I was wrong. I woke up Saturday morning feeling great. My back was loose and I spent the day planting trees instead of lying flat on my back in pain. This juice is phenomenal!
So if you are interested in finding out more, email me, leave a comment or you can purchase your juice straight from our website! We have GREAT information too if you are interested in becoming a distributor because we have become distributors!
No comments:
Post a Comment