Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Dearest


Most Precious Autumn,
You came home from school today very very sad. You told me your best friend didn't want to be your best friend anymore. All I want you to remember is that you are a child of God and although others may not treat you kindly, you, my daughter, must always show love! Just like you did today to your best friend. I love you and you are such a great example to me. And whenever you are feeling lonely, always remember Heavenly Father will always be there for you. And so will I. And Daddy. And Jaxon. And Drake. And Brinnley. Because we are a team and we are all in this together. I love you I love you I love you and go out there tomorrow and do good and LOVE.
Love,
Your Mama

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the best Autumn! You're an amazing leader. You just put a big smile on your face and others will follow your sweet example. I love you so much!

Mardi said...

oh, darn it...chin up!

Anonymous said...

that breaks my heart. i hope shes doing better.

Anonymous said...

that has happened to Lori too. it IS VERY painful to watch your lil girl grow up.