Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birthday Week Celebration














In our family you get a week of a Birthday. Jaxon's celebrations started on Monday and closing ceremonies were held tonight at Medieval Times (thank goodness for buy one get one coupons!). That place is every little boys dream! They had SO much fun watching the sword fights and jousting! He got to pick his three favorite boys to go with him and the girls (besides me, the photographer) stayed behind. Until next year buddy! Love you!

PS Will you still think I am a super cool Mom even though I cheated and BOUGHT his cake this year?? Hey it looks better than what I could have ever done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys had a BLAST!! Jaxon is definitely the winner of the "best birthday party" award in my boys eyes. Thanks for taking them!

Michelle Butler said...

we were thinking about going to the midevil times place, how was it???

Jordan and Crystal said...

midevil place...awesome! i want to go for my birthday