My Dearest Sweetest Jaxon,
I have just been so in love with you since the day you were born! You were such a mellow, easy going baby who did things on your own time. Crawled, walked, and talked as soon as you felt like it. I always said you were too cool to care about doing all those things. Now you are five. And still the cutest thing around but not quite as mellow. You are a bundle of energy. You love swords. I never could get you into cars and airplanes, but you have always loved the guns and swords. And for your Birthday you got a sword and we are taking you to Medieval Times. You have imaginary fights in your head all day long and it is quite entertaining, yet sometimes annoying, to watch. You have made me smile every single day of your life. You say funny things or do funny things and that is y favorite thing about you. You love to save things. It doesn't matter if it has value or not. And instead of playing with a lot of your toys, you "save" them so they don't get broken. I am still adjusting to this concept. That's why we are taking you to a show instead of buying you a lot of new toys for your Birthday. You secretly get in the garbage when I am not looking, then gather scissors, tape, glue and string and make these amazing "inventions." I have rubbed your back to help you fall asleep since before you were two to help you get used to a bed because Drake was going to use the crib. And I still rub your back. It's my favorite time with you. You tell me all kinds of stories and profess your love to me and then you fall asleep. And I look forward to that time with you.
When you grow up you want to be a Scout. And a missionary. And a Dad. Those are all important things and I know you will be great at all of them. Thank you for being the cutest thing ever! I am so glad I get to be your Mama! I love you and Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
You know your boy so well! That was a perfect description of the Jax I know. He is so adorable and I love him too!!
Happy Happy Birthday Jaxon! Hope you had a great day! And happy sword fighting to you! :)
How cute! I didn't realize we both have 5 year olds. I bet he had a blast at Medieval Times, I went there about 10 years ago and it was fantastic. Happy Birthday Jaxon!
Post a Comment