Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Fun





You know, the traditional stuff--easter egg hunt, coloring the eggs....I gave my kids their Easter baskets today because I think it is really important for Easter Sunday to be focused on the Savior and resurrection and I feel that the best way to do that is do all the "Easter Bunny" stuff Saturday and I hope they will always remember that on Easter Sunday we celebrated the resurrection of our Savior.

4 comments:

Becky said...

You are serious about your egg dying. We did 6 eggs total...I'm a bad mom;)

Stacy said...

Yes so I am very curious- were you able to get that easter egg dye off of your kitchen table? It took me a while to magic eraser it off my counter tops which is a lot darker than your table!

And oh my heavens your girls dresses are TOO DIE FOR!

Anonymous said...

So fun!!! Thanks for letting us join you. My boys wanted to eat some of their eggs but had the hardest time deciding which ones to eat. haha

Rachel said...

That's a good idea. Maybe we'll do that next year too.