Thursday, April 15, 2010

Traditions last a lifetime



For Drake's Birthdays we have started a few fun traditions. At 6:30 pm (the time he passed away) we let off white balloons that we have all written a message on for Drake. This year we let 3 balloons go. Wes ing Happy Birthday and watch the balloons until we can not see them anymore. And then we eat Angel Food cake. Yummy! And this year we had a special delivery of presents for the family to open "from" Drake. I had made it through the day with no tears until our special package arrived at our front door. Another tender mercy! And the miracles of his sweet life are never ending and I feel so blessed!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the traditions you've created with your family, I know it will be something your kids will treasure and remember their entire lives.

adrian said...

you guys are so cute... It makes me miss my daughter. It will be such a great feeling to hold them again.