Thursday, May 6, 2010

Austin





My favorite cousin (sorry to everyone else) Brittany, was in Austin along with my favorite girly I used to babysit, Cassie--SO, Brandon made some changes in his schedule and stayed home with the kids and I got to drive down there by myself--KID FREE. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to me! An early gift! We spent the day shopping in Austin and ate yummy food. Then we walked to the famous Congress Bridge to watch the bats take flight. They flew, but it was a little dark so we couldn't see them that well. But it was great fun anyway! Brittany was in town with her man so we spent some time getting to know him. He was delightful. And I am SO happy for her. It was a GREAT day off! I am so blessed to have a man who makes sacrifices like this to let me have a break. Thanks babe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had fun! Glad you're back too. :)

Cassie said...

It really was so much fun! I can't wait to see you again...hopefully sooner than later!

Stacy said...

I adore girls days! Especially childless ones! As much as I love my little boy...

Cassie and Brittany are so cute!