
If you're on facebook you all ready know we crashed. I was driving. It was raining and that is an understatement. I saw a huge puddle up ahead and had the feeling to take my foot off the gas and right when we hit the puddle we hydroplaned. The front driver side hit the guardrail first and bumped it up then the back driver side hit the guardrail and that threw us into two big spins across the freeway while fishtailing and landing in the ditch on the other side of the road. I have to admit it was a soft landing. Brandon was sleeping when we started this adventure but I woke him up by saying, Brandon, don't worry, we're ok and once he came all together he just started praying out loud. Once we were in the ditch we quickly evaluated the kids and realized everyone was ok but really scared. We held the kids for a moment and just prayed thanking Heavenly Father for our safety. I think everyone's guardian angels we know were dancing with us on the freeway at that moment. We were so comforted and so safe. The rest of the trip we just contemplated how horrible that could have been and how blessed we were that the semi was at least a mile back and all the other cars I had just passed were even further back than the semi. I DO believe in miracles. And I know we were so protected by the spirit and angels all around. I love life!
3 comments:
SOOOO GLAD YOU'RE SAFE! Thankfully your gaurdian angels were working overtime. Love you!
scary!!!! very grateful for your safety!!!! so wait... did you continue on your trip? loves.
Wow how scary...I am glad everyone is okay.
Post a Comment