That is the cutest video! And HOOOOOORAAAAYYYY!!!!! :) I love love love Autumn's excited face! (But, the entire time I was wondering why Jaxon wasn't in his buckles". It was distracting me. I'll have to go back and watch again. :) Love you guys!!!! Can't wait to meet the new little baby Bowers!
Well Stasia you have a good point, but I wanted him to be a part of this too and he couldn't is he was in the verrrrry back of the van. So I let it slide this once and let him unbuckle to finish the game with us. It was worth it. We were safe!
yay! More Bowers children! You guys just keep upping the cuteness level there in Texas. You're a brave woman :) I think anyone who goes beyond three is very brave, as I am at my limit! Congratulations, and we can't wait to see the next installment! When's the date?
21 comments:
That is the cutest video! And HOOOOOORAAAAYYYY!!!!! :) I love love love Autumn's excited face! (But, the entire time I was wondering why Jaxon wasn't in his buckles". It was distracting me. I'll have to go back and watch again. :) Love you guys!!!! Can't wait to meet the new little baby Bowers!
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! What a fun surprise!
Congratulations guys! Autumn's face was priceless!
Okay, just kidding. I am at my mom's house, that last comment was me!
Well Stasia you have a good point, but I wanted him to be a part of this too and he couldn't is he was in the verrrrry back of the van. So I let it slide this once and let him unbuckle to finish the game with us. It was worth it. We were safe!
How cute! Loved seeing Autumn's reaction! Congrats!!!!!!! That is the most exciting news!!!!!
congrats! that's exciting to have babies around the same time. hope it's an easy pregnancy for you.
yay! More Bowers children! You guys just keep upping the cuteness level there in Texas. You're a brave woman :) I think anyone who goes beyond three is very brave, as I am at my limit! Congratulations, and we can't wait to see the next installment! When's the date?
Congrats Melissa! I'm so excited for you...I was thinking it was probably getting to that time again!
YAY!!!! Loved the video! What a fun game. You're the best mommy and this new baby is going to be so spoiled by his/her Aunt Debi!
Congrats! How exciting. Any idea what your due date is??
I love Autumn's reaction. Congratulations!!!
So when is this happeneing?! Congratulations!
what a fun way to tell your children, and I sincerely hope you were done with morning sickness before your road trip! Congrats Melissa
~melissa
What a fun way to tell your kiddos!!! Congratulations. :)
Woohoo! Another sweet baby, that is so exciting!
Congratulations Melissa! That was such a fun way to tell your kids. I hope the pregnancy goes well for you!
congratulations! how fun that the kids are so excited!
I don't know if it's just my computer, obviously other people have watched it, but it keeps saying the video is currently not available.
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE CUTEST WAY TO TELL THEM. LOVED REACTION.
So happy for you Melissa!
Love the video!!! Priceless reactions from the kids!
Miss you guys!
Love, Jane
Post a Comment