I love this! We miss you guys. We SERIOUSLY almost drove out to Utah while you guys were there. ALMOST. But... David got a call for more jambas... everyone got a nasty flu... Rowan got another kidney infection... and the list goes on. But, it would have been so fun. I can't believe Autumn is EIGHT! All of your pictures are perfect! Love you guys!!!
3 comments:
They are all so adorable! LOVE the dresses!
I love this! We miss you guys. We SERIOUSLY almost drove out to Utah while you guys were there. ALMOST. But... David got a call for more jambas... everyone got a nasty flu... Rowan got another kidney infection... and the list goes on. But, it would have been so fun. I can't believe Autumn is EIGHT! All of your pictures are perfect! Love you guys!!!
What a perfectly lovely group of girls! So much fun.
Post a Comment