Sunday, August 15, 2010

Special Dress


A dear friend of mine gave me something really special. She is moving and dejunking and I had the privilege of going through all of her craft stuff. Amongst those things was a bunch of white fabric I inquired about. She told me it was curtains from the Dallas Temple. When they replaced the curtains, she asked for the old ones. It was beautiful white fabric. She gave me this special gift and I knew in an instant it was what I wanted to use to make Autumn's Baptism dress. With the help of Aunt Christie, Aunt Andrea, and Grandma Bowers, we made her precious dress to be baptized in. And for any of you that know me, I am one of the most sentimental people you will ever know and I will always remember my dear friend and the special fabric!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

That is so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Autumn looks great and you did such a good job! Way impressed!

Tiana said...

What a very special dress indeed!

Stacy said...

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen! Autumn looks gorgeous, and the dress turned out gorgeous too.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome! What a fantastic memory.