is never done.
We head out to Utah on Tuesday. And will be gone for 11 days. Eeeek, I have so much to do until then.
Sew a baptism dress. It's cut out. Small start.
Pack of course which means laundry to do first.
Clean house.
Make plans for Nikko.
Put a hold on mail.
2 dr's appointments on Monday, one for me, one for Brinnley.
Brandon's SCA Graduation on Monday.
Fix my toenails which means going back to nail shop.
ALL of which needs to be done by Monday and this list does not include taking care of the basic needs of my cute kids. Heaven, PLEASE help them to be obedient and helpful!
I'm exhausted just THINKING about all this! Here we go!
2 comments:
Oh yay! I get your kids ALL DAY tomorrow (Monday). We are going to have so much fun!!!
Melissa, I am in the same boat.. except we leave Wednesday. But Jake's not flying w me, so I have to fly w the girls alone... it's going to be awesome!!
ha..
good luck.
Post a Comment