Monday, August 9, 2010

My Precious Autumn,




You turned 8 years old! I can not believe it! You have grown up so much and I am so excited to watch you blossom into a little lady! Yesterday you were baptized and confirmed with your cousin Zaden. It was such a special day and I felt the spirit so strong. YOU are a strong person, a natural leader! And now you are blessed with the constant companion of the Holy Ghost which is going to make you even more amazing as you follow his promptings! Tonight you asked your Dad to read out of your new scriptures with you. When the two of you were finished reading you told Dad that you felt the Holy Ghost when you asked him to read with you. Really, Autumn, I have so much to learn from you! Your spirit is so strong and so sweet! I am so blessed to be your Mom! You are such an amazing daughter and sister! You are such a great helper and I appreciate it so much! I knew you would be an awesome helper and sister when you were little because of your strong will! I love you so much and I am so glad to call you mine! Happy 8th Birthday my sweet girl!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I heard the baptism was very sweet and special. So happy you're having another baby! Wish we had time to get together. Much love,
Jordan