(this is a pic of Brinn in May enjoying her Oreos)
Brinnley just brings so much joy to our family! I could not imagine my life without her. Here are a few funny things she has done recently that are worth documenting:
Brinnley just brings so much joy to our family! I could not imagine my life without her. Here are a few funny things she has done recently that are worth documenting:
1. I was getting out of the shower and Brinnley brings me a cup and the milk and asks me to pour it for her. So I got dressed and went to the kitchen to pour her some milk and sitting on the table was 4 Oreos. She knows well. Gotta have the milk with the Oreos!
2. I was resting on the couch because I wasn't feeling well this week and it had been a few minutes since I had heard from Brinnley. So I called her, "Brinnley, Brinnley...." Moments later she said, "what mom?" and I asked her what she was doing. She told me she was reading a book to her baby. So I had to get up and see and she sure was. She had her baby sitting on her lap and books all around that she was "reading." PRECIOUS!
3. This one is the funniest to me: I had to take Autumn to an appointment and Brandon worked from home and said I could leave Brinn with him. So I did obviously. Brandon was on the couch with the laptop getting some paperwork done while only a few feet away, Brinnley was eating ALL the rest of the Oreos! She wasn't even being sneaky, she was just solving her problem of being hungry. She had probably about 8-10 of them! She was proud to say she had Oreos for lunch! (it took her over an hour to fall asleep for nap--sugar high--I am sure)
She just cracks me up!
Love you Brinn!!
2 comments:
Adorable, makes you wonder what we did for entertainment before children.
Cute picture! Makes me totally want some oreos. I made my blog private, and just noticed that you aren't on the list, so email me and I will get you added.
josumy@yahoo.com
Joidee
Post a Comment