Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010


The Bowers Family 2010
(I promised I would post on my blog to those of you who will not receive a card this year)

It has been a busy year full of blessings and getting ready for a baby!
We have had a pretty uneventful year which is good news for me. Here's a highlight for each of us:
Brandon-got a job for the Student Conservation Association (SCA) which he loves and is still hoping sometime to teach Special Ed for Cedar Hill. He is still doing Real Estate and he loves it! And Brandon and I were a ma and pa on the pioneer trek for our stake this summer. I think it was a more spiritual experience for Brandon. For me it was survival. I was 6 weeks pregnant and NOT feeling well!

Melissa-is waiting for this little baby Maxwell to be born. Can't wait! I completed my first (and probably last) half marathon in April with my two best friends. And was called as Primary President in August. I have amazing counselor's and a fabulous secretary which eases the stress of the calling. Super fun!

Autumn 8-was baptized on her Birthday August 8 in Lehi, UT. Grandma and Grandpa Kriser were able to make the trip to UT for the big day! It was amazing! Autumn also played soccer for the Rockstarz where she was definitely a star!

Jaxon 5-started Kindergarden. He had a bit of a rough start adjusting but is now loving it and doing so well. He is so lovable and making lots of friends. He can't wait to start baseball in the spring.

Brinnley 2-is the best 2 year old ever. She is so happy and a joy to our family. She is discovering her lungs and vocals which can be very loud at times. And she is learning her numbers, shapes and colors and LOVES to snuggle with anyone who will read her a book.

We have really been blessed and had a great year. And we look forward to 2011! We look forward mostly to the birth of Maxwell (especially me). We love it here in Texas an we love our ward family!
We hope you have a fabulous Christmas and a fabulous 2011!
Much Love to you!
Love,
The Bowers Family

Brinnley all dressed up Jaxon starts Kindergarden

Autumn with Grandpa 1/2 marathon finished with Debi and Suzanne

PS we are accepting Christmas cards this year :) Our address is
313 Birchwood Dr
Cedar Hill, TX 75104

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your family pictures! You look so beautiful! I hope all goes perfectly for baby Maxwell's birth.

Unknown said...

this is so cute!! merry christmas!!! hope you guys have an amazing holiday!