"Mom, are we going to drop down on the alligator?"
Translation:
"Mom are we going to go down the elevator?"
"I peeded!" (I peed)
Driving down the freeway in Fort Worth, Brinnley spots a familiar sign, "Let's go to IHOP!" The sign was at least a mile down the freeway! Couldn't believe she saw it!
Me: Brinnley, what do you want your shaved ice to taste like?
Brinnley: PINK! (She got cotton candy, it was PINK!)
"Mackwell is so cute!" She calls Maxwell Mack or Mackwell.
If it wasn't for her remembering, I would have forgotten too many times to give her her antibiotic for a recent ear explosion. She reminded me every time! Smart girl!
"Dad, you're AWESOME. Mom, you're AWESOME. Autumn, you're AWESOME. Jaja (Jaxon) you're AWESOME. Mackwell, you're AWESOME!"
Autumn used to play soccer for the Rockstarz and we would say "Goooooooo Rockstarz." It was Brinnley's favorite thing to do. Autumn recently started playing on the Dragons for soccer and I said, "Goooo Rockstarz!" in the car and Brinnley quickly corrected me, "No Mom, Gooooooo Dragons!" I didn't even know she knew Autumn switched teams!!
No comments:
Post a Comment