Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Going to Church





Life has been SO crazy busy lately! And I rarely have empty arms to even take a moment to post. In fact the little peanut is in his bed crying as we speak--because he wants to be held. So I will be quick--This is Maxwell all dressed up for his first official day of church. I was really nervous about how he would do and with Brandon and I both very occupied in callings, there is little time to care for a desperate infant. BUT he did great. And many of my darling primary teachers were willing to hold him for me. It was great! I bought a front pack at a garage sale for $3! Now I will have to hands available during church!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I had a sling when rig was a baby and it came in handy at church.

Stacy said...

Look how cute! He is getting big!