Sunday, March 6, 2011

Autumn's Testimony


Today Autumn decided to bear her testimony. It was her own idea and I didn't help her with it at all. I wanted it to be an experience for her. During the Sacrament she wrote her testimony down so she could remember what she wanted to say. This is Autumn's testimony:
I have a testimony that I know the Savior lives. I know the church is true and I know He loves me. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

She went up right after our bishopric member and her sweet testimony really set the tone for the meeting. It was so sweet and so tender. I just love her and am so proud to be her Mom!

PS this picture is one of her in the skirt that she sewed all by herself with the help of Grandma Kriser.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet. thanks for sharing

cam said...

Ironic...Josh bore his testimony for the first time on Sunday also! He did it all on his own and said almost the same thing. I was also proud of him! Such sweet kids!