Two months and one day ago my little guy was born. Today he weighed 8 lbs 12 oz. That's only 2 lbs 6 oz more than at birth. If his birth weight is to double by the time he is three months like is supposed to, he will have to gain 1 pound a week. Don't think that'll happen...But I do believe in miracles. ;)
His stats are:
Weight 8lbs 12 oz 3rd percentile
Length 21 1/2 in 10th percentile
and I don't remember his head but it was in the 10th percentile as well.
Weight 8lbs 12 oz 3rd percentile
Length 21 1/2 in 10th percentile
and I don't remember his head but it was in the 10th percentile as well.
Love you my little peanut!
3 comments:
so cute! he is such a tiny boy
Cute! It's possible to gain a pound a week... That's what my babies do.
Landen was 8lbs 12 oz and 21 inches at BIRTH! What an adorable little peanut he is! :)
Post a Comment