How can it be?! Max turned 11 months! This has been the FASTEST year of my life! It's been a great one too! I am busy planning and preparing for my big 30th Birthday, Brandon's 37th birthday (good thing we aren't 10 years apart to make this his 40th. Then I'd be stressed), Christmas, then Maxwell's Birthday! Good grief! This is craziness and I LOVE it! I am so excited that I am even starting to plan Brinnley's 4th Birthday party next JUNE! Call me crazy! I just love it! And thank you to the amazing site, Pinterest, planning is a cinch! Pulling it all together this month will be the task!
Anyway back to Max. I think his nickname should be Mischievous Max! It is the cutest thing he does. When we catch him in the dishwasher, or the pantry, we say his name and he peeks to see us with this verrrrrrrry mischievous grin on his face. And he's proud!
He still only has 6 teeth.
He weighs around 21 lbs
His hair is cute, blond and curly.
He finally learned how to crawl the right way. No more army scoot.
His favorite word is baba.
His favorite person is Dada.
He is finally growing out of reflux (knock on wood)
He loves to sing, climb and cry long enough when we put him to bed so that we eventually let him up and play with him. Yes, he has us all figured out and wrapped around his finger. He's the baby. He deserves it. I love that kid to pieces!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday (yesterday) my friend! I hope your party turned out great! Cute pic of Max!
Post a Comment