Thursday, July 26, 2012

SOLD!

We are so happy that flip house #2 here in Cedar Hill is SOLD!  This particular house was a challenge for me because the month we bought it is the month I found out I was pregnant and was toally not feeling well and extremely tired.  Glad the hard work paid off!

3 comments:

Mardi said...

so impressed!

Gleason Family said...

So happy you're blogging again. Now if I could just find the motivation to do the same. :)

Ahkenaten Kor said...

It's good to see the flip market is still working for some people. I hear so many stories of flip houses that seem to stay on the market, scared me to the point that I stick with buying properties and renting them out. It's more of a headache but it's like second nature to me now. There are pros and cons to just about everything nowadays.

Your blog is pretty good and I concur that you should write more. Family life is interesting to read about for people like me who don't plan on ever having one. Good luck to you!