My Dearest Autumn,
It happened! You turned 10! I can not believe how quickly these years go by! And it makes me realize how short my times is with you to be your mother with you living under our roof. The thought is very bittersweet. Here is a list of the top 10 reasons why I adore you and can't imagine my life without you:
10. You have been abd are always there for me when I am sad or lonely.
9. You love a lot of the same things I love: crafts, makeup, shopping and so on.
8. You were baptized and clearly allow that to bless your life when making decisions at home and at school.
7. You are the best big sister to your siblings and help Dad and i so much with them!
6. You are creative, especially when you are looking for ways to earn money.
5. You love science and someday, I imagine you being the mom whose kids have the bet science fair projects.
4. When people you love are sad or hurting, you are very sensitive to their feelings.
3. You are very polite and respectful to other adults around you, especially ones you like. I love watching you interact in Primary. I feel your spirit so strong.
2. When you get an idea in your head you are very strong willed and will do what it takes to make that idea an action. That makes you a great leader.
1. I am your Mother for eternity and I will alwyas be a part of when whenever you need me. I love watching you grow up and seeing you make mature decisions. You are an amazing young lady and you have so much potential that the Lord is waiting to shine on you. Always choose the right--and let the consequences follow.
Happy Birthday my dear sweet Autumn!
No comments:
Post a Comment