Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dial-Up

Do you remember what Dial Up Internet is? A thing of the ancient past? Well, did you know it also STILL exists hence my lack of posting lately. We have been in CA for almost 3 weeks and we only have DIAL UP here! It takes half an hour for the internet to load, then another half hour for my email to load. So imagine how long it took for me to pull up our blog to post--like ALL day! OK so these are all exaggerations, but it sure feels like an eternity when you are used to cable or DSL. Anyway, we will be heading home on Sunday and I have a billion fun pics to download and I will get all updated.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Yes! I remember dial up. So archaic. Just kidding. I guess we might see you in Sacramento. ~Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hey, enjoy the weather in cali, before you have to go back to utah. looking forward to your cute pics. while you were staying in sac. town.

Unknown said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Dial up--Aack! John's parents finally updated from dial up 2 or 3 years ago. So dark ages! :-)