Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Camping in Moab




Brandon said he would not leave the state until he got to do the Slick Rock Mtn. Bike trail in Moab. So of course, we made time to do that as I am anxious to get to Texas. We met Tim & Camille and kids and had a blast! The kids played in the dirt and ate all the junk food they could stand! We love camping. Although it is not too comfortable when you are 7 months pregnant and having to turn every 5 minutes because your hips are numb from the nice hard ground. But it was worth it! We are Happy Campers!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I hate camping when I am not pregnant, you are crazy for going while 7 months pregnant. All though if you are going to go camping, you can't get any better than Southern Utah. Nick has never been there, when our kids are a little older, we are definitely going to be visiting.

Jordan said...

Looks like so much fun! Melissa, I really wanted to hug you before you left, which I think is today...but I am an emotional mess today. Have a safe move and what is your email address so we can keep in touch?
Mine is jordanmcclellan@gmail.com
We'll miss you and your family.
Jordan

Carrie and Jeff said...

I think I'd like to go camping in moab sometime---when the kids are all grown. It would be hard with babies. It looks like you had lots of fun.

cameron said...

FUN! LOVE MOAB!