

Yes, that would be me, big, fat, and pregnant, climbing up that crazy huge sand dune. I think it took me about an hour because I had to rest every 5 steps or so. Camille and I decided that was our exercise for the year! How pathetic is that!? But hey, the guys didn't even attempt it. They were no match for us! But the kids made it to the top!
5 comments:
Melissa, you look fabulous and Go You for trying. Your awesome. We miss your family, but it's nice that we have blog to keep up to date. Have a great week.
Wow! That is a crazy HUGE hill! In the first picture you are sunk up to your knee! What a workout! Whew! Great job, can't wait to see you this Sunday!
you are crazy women! i can barely walk a two mile walk with out my hips giving out on me. you go girl!
You're crazy. That hill looks so huge. We played futsal last night--it was fun, but we missed you. Hope your trip is going well.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment