


I just keep chanting that to myself!!! Unfortuantely I have a ways to go!
Brinnley has been well taken care of by Grandma Bowers. Grandma left this morning and I know Brinnley is all ready missing her snuggles. THANK YOU Carolyn, for ALL your help in maintaing some sort of structure in this house!! Jaxon and Autumn do their fair share of taking good care of her too. But what about Brandon? you ask? IS he taking good care of her too. No, Brandon hardly has time to take care of her. He is SO busy with his other baby, Melissa. Today was our first day "alone" without any outside help and I think Brandon reheated his dinner like 5 times before everyone else was settled and eating. The Bishop called him tonight and asked him to cancel the Scout campout they had this weekend and go to Galveston (Texas, near Houston) to help with the Ike clean up. I think the Bishop was INSPIRED to call and ask him to do that. There was no way he could turn it down. But the scout camp out, yea sure, I was willing to let him miss that.......But man, he needs a BREAK! So maybe a Hurricane Cleanup is a "BREAK" for him. He is definitley earning his fast pass to the celestial kingdom!! Love you babe! I DON'T know ANY man sweeter than YOU!!
3 comments:
Hang in there girly...
You CAN... you CAN! There is no "I think" about it. :) Love the picture of Jax and Brinnley. So cute. And of course, the one of you and the little babes. Precious. Love you!
You are all so amazing. I just took my cousin to the foot dr. She fractured a part of her foot.. her kids are older and she's still SO inconvenienced. I can't imagine what you're feeling with young kids and so much to do! I am so cheering you on!!
hello my dear...you are one STRONG woman!!!!! i hope to have half your strength as a mother.
is there anythign I can do from here?
Post a Comment