Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sissies


Brinnley is now 3 months old! Where has the time gone! Autumn is such an awesome sister to her! Brinnley is getting bigger every day so it is a little hard for Autumn to hold her now. In fact, she accidentally dropped Brinnley once about 2 weeks ago, the same day the lawn mower was stolen from our garage.... It scared me so bad I cried--harder than Brinnley did. Luckily Autumn was kneeling when she dropped her so she was really close to the floor. It made me wonder how many times I was dropped when I was a baby, having 4 older sisters, one of which was only 13 months! Who knows, it really would explain a lot about me. Anyway, they are super cute little girlies!

3 comments:

Sarie said...

That cracks me up! Hopefully it won't happen again, huh?

Ellen said...

Ok, your lawn mower got stolen? What the freak? Can you guys get a break or what? Hope your recovery is swift. You're probably taking it hour by hour, or make that minute by minute :)

Noel said...

I never dropped you Liss! I can't speak for the others though.