Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend







We had a super fun Labor Day weekend. First we went to the Dallas Aborterum and enjoyed the Dallas Symphony for a free concert (thanks Becca and Glynn and 101.1). It was great. We went with some friends from the ward. We enjoyed a picnic and lots of fun! Then we went to the Dallas Zoo with our favorite people, the Shumway's (thanks Tim & Camille, we are putting your pass to good use). The kids had a ton of fun, although mine were a little grumpy. Afterwards we enjoyed our free Chicken Sandwiches at McDonald's (thanks Nicole!!) Then Monday night my two best friends, Debi and Suzanne and I went to Lowe's to get some things for Enrichment and we ended up couponing at CVS. We got a TON of free Covergirl lip glosses I made $22 shopping! And 100% savings at Kroger!! (That's the first time so I am really excited!!) We had so much fun and did not get home until midnight. YIKES! I'm a little tired, but well worth it!!

3 comments:

cameron said...

always having fun...

Cassie said...

OK, how did you do it? Where are you learning all these couponing skills?

Mardi said...

dang it! it sounds like i missed a fun night with ya'll. i'm home now and you know my number!